Sunday, July 08, 2007




today's sun & i'm damn tired luh, due to "sleep" over @ mac last friday. YAWNS. but you know what, i forced myself to stay awake, because I know I can always ZZZ @ night so ya, i managed to study yay to myself, and even managed to accompany my mom to parkway for her hp repair thingy but it turns up to be, hey, maybe you try calling m1 @ 1627 cos' we don't really see your problem right here and is like wtf mind you ass, we went all the way to Parkway only to hear you throw 1627 @ US. roar@@@@@@@@@@@ and its so sleepy even to shop my god, ha. & back home empty handed thats really sad la forget it, my mind its all about miss, your o's like 3 months time, prelims' like 1 ? and you gotta chic to hey i wana shop, thats toooo much man lady!






Oh and i found these pics man HAHA




few months ago, i look like this



few months later, i still look like this,

FUCK I DIDNT FUCKN HELL BECOME CHIO-ER !!! >.<

just that i know my hair went longer, but short again,ZZZZZ
susu,sutin,apple,ade.

No comments: